2023 Canadian Hematology Today
Symposium on B-Cell Malignancies
Become a Sponsor
We are delighted to invite industry sponsors to partner with us at Canadian Hematology Today’s inaugural symposium in Toronto in May 2023.
Created to expand on our mission of providing a peer-to-peer space for Canadian hematologists to share practical and pragmatic real-world experience in the treatment and management of hematologic disease, the 2023 Symposium on B-Cell Malignancies is your opportunity to engage and build meaningful relationships with our clinical community.
The conference will feature:
- Keynote and scientific sessions on new and emerging innovations in treating and managing B-cell malignancies
- In-person named networking opportunities throughout
- Advisory board timeslots
- A fully produced and distributed podcast opportunity
- An opening welcome cocktail reception
- Hematologists and oncologists from across Canada
As we continue to advance our understanding of B-cell malignancies, disease management becomes more complex and newer therapies become available, and it’s more important than ever for clinicians to communicate their real-world experience of disease.
Sponsorship of the CHT 2023 Symposium
will provide opportunities to:
Build your brand awareness
Connect with key leaders, researchers, and practitioners
Develop your Canadian business network
Reinforce relationships with your existing stakeholders
Research the latest conversations in hematology
- Provide current and high-quality information on the latest developments in the management of B-cell malignancies
- Create collegial learning opportunities that enable clinicians to incorporate real-world learnings into their practice
- Foster discussions that allow for the sharing of knowledge and experience among delegates and representatives
- Respond to emerging professional needs for specific and in-depth information on newly available and forthcoming therapies for B-cell malignancies in the Canadian market
The CHT 2023 Symposium on B-Cell Malignancies is a dedicated educational forum designed to inform and update Canadian clinicians on the management of hematologic disease.